POSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ON WOMEN COMING INTO THEIR POWER
You've been thinking about writing a book . . . but are
just not sure where to start . . . start with ONE chapter
in the “Hear Her Now” Anthology!
- What are your feelings about the issues facing women today?
- How have the many news stories news impacted you and the women (and men) you know?
- Have there been changes in your behavior, conversations with, or thinking towards women (and men) since this topic came to the forefront?
- How can you make a bigger impact and support the women (and men) in your life at this time on our planet?
- If you’ve thought about being an author, but are not sure where to start — start with one chapter in the “Hear Her Now” anthology! Limited to a maximum of 25 contributing authors, your message will not only reach the readers YOU know, but you also receive the added ripple effect of reaching an additional (new) audience pulled in by the other authors. If you are lucky enough to already be published author, this anthology is a great way to expand your audience to new readers for your existing book, as well as introduce them to any new, forth-coming books.
ONLY $500. Each participating author receives programs benefits, valued over $3000 — those who SIGN UP IN MARCH receive priority placement of their photo on the back cover, as well as within the table of contents and chapter line-up.
Imagine How Great it Would Feel to Attract More Clients, Help More People, and Make More Money!
Position Yourself as the Expert.
As a contributing author to the “Hear Her Now” anthology, you get to spread your message and share your unique offerings through your own individualized chapter, while you expand your “tribe” and inspire others.
Maximize Your Impact & Reduce Expenses Through Collaboration.
The “Hear Her Now” anthology provides you the chance to be a published author — without the financial expense or time involved in producing an entire book on your own. Through the process of collaboration, more people learn about you and your unique offerings, at a greatly reduced price.
Your business involves helping others and you are at the forefront of making things happen for the greater good.
Perfect for the “menders” — the “helpers and healers”.
As a life-coach, mentor, therapist, physician, educator, speaker, and other professional service provider, a book helps you reach a larger audience . . .
- Establish Your Credibility
- Inspire More People
- Project a Professional Image
- Develop Greater Visibility for Your Business
- Attract, Retain and Solidify Your Client Base
Participating Authors Receive Benefits VALUED OVER $3000!
- The opportunity to add “published author” to your credentials
- The opportunity to be involved with a professional publishing program
- One 1500-word chapter, plus 250-word bio, plus insert of their professionally-taken photo (BW), for a total of 8 pages per author)
- Two hours (per author/chapter) to work with a professional writing coach; copy development beyond two hours incurs additional charges
- Professional cover and interior layout design
- Paperback and e-book versions
- Two rounds of author revisions, post-layout
- One round of professional proofreading
- Private Facebook group with all "Hear Her Now" authors for sharing updates and ideas
- Pre-launch social media campaign, launch party and book signing
- 3-D and flat images of the book for your personal marketing purposes
- Mini e-book PDF of your chapter for marketing purposes
- Marketing copy blurbs for promoting your chapter and the book
- "Top 100+ Book Marketing Ideas" (pre-launch, launch and post-launch)
- Fall, 2018 projected publication/availability date
- 6 Complimentary copies of the book, "hot off the press"
- Reduced-rate, authors-only wholesale pricing on future book orders
- Over 40,000 distribution points, including Amazon
What we need from you . . .
- Your commitment to the project deadlines, your pre-payment and your signed contract reserves your chapter and photo placement on back cover
- Your 1500-word chapter about “Hear Her Now” by 8-1-18
- Your 250-word (max) bio, using our suggested format
- Your professional full-color headshot
CONTACT CATHY TO RESERVE YOUR CHAPTER!
email@example.com or 888-598-0886