Publish date: May 2019
POSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ON CREATING A LIFE WORTH LIVING
You've been thinking about writing a book . . . but are
just not sure where to start . . . start with ONE chapter
in the “Living Well” Anthology!
“I LOVED how easy they made the process!”
Maximize Your Impact & Reduce Expenses Through Collaboration
TAKE A TIP-TOE INTO THE PUBLISHING POND.
An anthology is simply a collection of essays with a common theme, providing you the chance to be a published author — without the financial expense or time involved in writing an entire book on your own. Through the process of collaboration, more people learn about you and your unique offerings, at a greatly reduced price.
“Writing my chapter gave me the confidence to finish writing my own book!”
Attract More Clients, Help More People, and Monetize Your Passion
POSITION YOURSELF AS THE EXPERT.
As a contributing author to the anthology, you’ll spread your message and share your unique offerings through your own individualized chapter, while you expand your “tribe” and inspire others.
“Promoting my book with the other authors gave me the opportunity to be introduced to all of THEIR contacts!”
Your business involves helping others and you are at the forefront of making things happen for the greater good.
PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, ESPECIALLY THE “HELPERS AND HEALERS”.
As a life coach, mentor, therapist, physician, educator, speaker, or any other professional service provider, a book helps you engage a larger audience.
- Establish Your Credibility
- Inspire More People
- Project a Professional Image
- Develop Greater Visibility
- Attract, Retain and Solidify Your Client Base
EARLY BIRD PRICING ONLY $500 through January 31st!
($600 as of February 1, 2019 . . . then $700 as of March 1, 2019.)
Participating Authors Receive Benefits VALUED OVER $3000!
- The opportunity to add “published author” to your credentials
- The opportunity to be involved with a professional publishing program
- Two hours (per author/chapter) to work with a professional writing coach; (copy development beyond two hours may incur additional charges)
- Professional cover and interior layout design of paperback and e-book
- Two rounds of author revisions and one round of professional proofreading
- Private Facebook group with all authors for sharing updates and ideas
- A pre-launch social media campaign, launch party and book signing
- 3-D and flat images of the book for your personal marketing purposes
- Mini e-book PDF of your chapter for marketing purposes
- Marketing copy blurbs for promoting your chapter and the book
- “Top 100+ Book Marketing Ideas” (pre-launch, launch and post-launch)
- Spring, 2019 projected publication/availability date
- Over 40,000 distribution points, including Amazon
- 6 Complimentary copies of the book
- Reduced-rate, authors-only wholesale pricing on future book orders
What we need from you . . .
- NOW: Your commitment to the project deadlines, your pre-payment, and signed contract reserves your chapter and photo placement on the back cover
- MARCH: Your 2000-word chapter with the theme of, “Living Well — Positive Perspectives on Creating a Life Worth Living” along with your 250-word bio with professional full-color head-shot photo
CONTACT CATHY TO RESERVE YOUR CHAPTER!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-598-0886