At Davis Creative, our mission is to “create positive ripples”, and our purpose is to help YOU (our clients) help more people. You rely upon us to help you Look Good, Attract More Clients and Make More Money, and we love helping you create a “Happy, Healthy, Heart-filled Planet” — be it the mental-, physical-, financial-, or social-health of an individual, business or community.
From logos and taglines to business cards and books . . . our client base spans the globe with sales in all 50 states and in 17 countries. We help the “helpers and healers” . . . the life coaches, mentors, therapists, physicians, educators, authors, speakers, and a spectrum of professional service providers — all having one thing in common — they are making this world a better place.
Our RIPPLES . . . Our Core Beliefs . . . Our Client Commitment:
- RESPECT: We value diversity, unique perspectives and positive experiences.
- INTEGRITY: We take responsibility and do the right thing.
- PASSION: We love working with people who are passionate about their business and about helping others.
- PROMISE: We keep our word and make a commitment to support our clients’ best interests.
- LEGACY: We give. We give back. We give our clients their brand advantage.
- EXCELLENCE: We believe “Good Design is Good Business”, and good design encourages an atmosphere of excellence.
- SHARING: A peaceful world starts with sharing a single smile.
Sharing our RIPPLES . . .
The greatest compliment we receive is your repeat business. The second greatest compliment we receive is your referral to a new client! If you know someone who you think would be a great fit and needs our help, have them give Cathy a call at 888-598-0886.
Many of our clients fall into the category of “fearless entrepreneurs” who just happen to be “Creating a Happy, Healthy, Heart-filled Planet”. Be it financial health, physical health, mental health, social health . . . (you get the picture).
As entrepreneurs, educators, C-level executives, MBAa, MDs, PhDs and a sundry selection of top-notch speakers and consultants — they have all found a way to honor the passion that drives them, coupled with a need to share it with the world, ultimately leading them down the path to profits.
In addition, I’ve noticed quite a few of these same clients originated from “Corporate America” . . . hit burnout or were downsized . . . took a leap of faith . . . and started their own business. With experience as their brain-trust, they decided to follow their passion and do something they’ve always wanted to try — run their own business. They found a way to turn their Passion + Purpose into Profits.
Most people cringe at the idea of leaving behind a well-paying job “with benefits” and taking that leap of faith without some sort of “incentive” to make a change. “Change” or the incentive to “make a move” away from the secure world of a steady paycheck typically comes in one of three ways:
- SHOCK (also known as the “brick-upside-the-head”) . . . comes in the form of a downsizing, or a health scare, or a car accident, etc.
- OPPORTUNITY. . . perhaps a new job offer, an inheritance, winning the lottery, etc.
- GROWTH . . . a personal realization that you are no longer happy doing what you get paid for and would MUCH rather be doing something else — sometimes ANYTHING else
Author Martha Beck talks about how this “growth spurt” occurs in a lot of people at midlife. We tend to be more comfortable with who we are, and are more willing to “buck the trend” of what we’re “expected to do” (per family, peers, co-workers). We also start paying more attention to our own internal compass — something Martha calls “compass vs. culture”. Our inner compass becomes more important as we begin to experience burnout or dissatisfaction, and we are more likely to be willing to discount our “up-until-now” culture messages.
SO . . . what would YOU be doing if you listened to your internal compass and followed your passion . . . ?
(cartoon via Hugh McLeod, gapingvoid.com)