DynaMighty Books: Tiny Books . . . MIGHTY Impact!
Smaller books are the new "calling card" for authors, speakers, trainers, and service providers. As content powerhouses, their small size makes them easy to customize, quick to read, and most importantly, AFFORDABLE. Publishing Industry trends show the smaller, printed book outsells the e-book and audiobook (even for Millennials!).
TAP INTO THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A DynaMighty BOOK!
- Receive a sense of achievement upon completion
- Gain confidence in sharing your message with more people
- Be the speaker/trainer who always offers MORE
- Generate additional revenue by adding a DynaMighty Book to your offerings
- Get your book and message to your audience faster
- Open the door to relationship building
- Increase your credibility ratio by being able to include a book with your next engagement
- Stand out as an expert when used as a marketing tool
- Emphasize your WHY and draw attention to your mission and message
- Promote the smaller book as a synopsis of your larger book, containing more robust content
- Replace handouts with a compact all-inclusive synopsis of your talk
- Customize the front and back covers to more specifically target your next audience
- Leave the audience with a concrete takeaway, leading them to want more
- Offer your own bulk discounts for larger orders
- Share real stories to support your message and help your audience relate to you better
- Make getting in touch with you so much easier by including your contact info with EVERY book
- Placed in each attendee's seat, your DynaMighty Book will get picked up before sitting down (helps to fill the front row seats!)
- Create a series of DynaMighty Books to generate interest in getting the "complete collection"
- Sell your book from your website to gather emails and create long-term relationships
“I LOVED how easy they made the process!”
THE DynaMighty BOOK PROGRAM INCLUDES . . .
- 4-6 week turnaround
- Available as a 5” x 8” or 4” x 6”
- Page-count of 25 to 100 (approximately 25,000 - 30,000 words max)
- One round of editing/proofreading (up to 2 hours by one of our vetted editors; additional time billed at the end of the project)
- Up to 6 author-supplied photos or royalty-free graphics (charts and graphs may incur additional cost to prepare)
- 3 rounds of author revisions or a total of 3 hours
- Cover Design (select from 2 custom cover design options)
- Interior Book Design (select from 2 custom interior design options)
- “Top 100+ Book Marketing Ideas” handout (pre-launch, launch, and post-launch)
Additional options for an additional fee . . .
- Independent Publisher set-up and mentoring
- Amazon/KDP Account Set-up
- IngramSpark Account Set-up with Global Distribution
- Ghostwriting, editing, proofreading, author coaching
- Development of illustrations, charts, photographs
- Purchasing of author-owned ISBNs
- LCCN/PCIP expediting
- E-book conversion
- Book printing
You've been thinking about writing a book . . . but might not be sure where to begin . . . start with a DynaMighty Book!
The DynaMighty Book is your chance to motivate the masses by sharing your Mission and Message . . . and we make the process easy for you!
“They answered all my questions . . .
even the ones I didn't know to ask!”
PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONALS . . .
As a life coach, mentor, therapist, physician, educator, speaker, trainer, or any other professional service provider, a DynaMighty Book helps you engage a larger audience.
- Establish Your Credibility
- Inspire More People
- Project a Professional Image
- Develop Greater Visibility
- Attract, Retain and Solidify Your Client Base
DynaMighty Book — ONLY $1500!
CONTACT CATHY TO SCHEDULE YOUR DynaMighty Book!
Click Here for more info, or call 888-598-0886