You've been thinking about writing a book. Your business involves helping others and you are at the forefront of making things happen for the greater good. Imagine how great it would feel to be seen as the expert, help more people, and monetize your passion.
LEARN HOW . . . NOW!
Join our FREE monthly Lunch-and-Learn — the 2nd Thursday of each month —
All About Inspiring Authors with industry experts.
THURSDAY, May 13, 2021 at 12:30pm Eastern / 11:30am Central / 10:30am Mountain / 9:30am Pacific.
Get a Book Deal with a Publisher
There’s the book you want to write and the book a publisher – and readers – will buy:
Are they the same book?
Literary agents receive 1500+ manuscripts a month. Publishers receive 10,000+ manuscripts a year. If you want to get a publishing deal and more readers, you’ve got to know what publishers (and readers) buy and how to make your book stand out from the pack.
Publishing coach, Randy Peyser, pitches books to agents and publishers after her company edits or ghostwrites them through her company, Author One Stop, Inc. www.AuthorOneStop.com.
Randy will tell you exactly what you need to know to get an agent or publisher to offer you a contract.
You will find out:
- What topics are hot and what’s not.
- The most essential sales tool you need in order to sell a manuscript to a publisher.
- The quickest way to get an agent or publisher to stop in their tracks.
- The 1 thing to absolutely not do if you are serious about getting a publishing contract.
- How to get cover endorsements when you don’t know anybody who’s famous.
- The biggest mistakes authors make.
- The things you absolutely must do to make your book stand out.
- Details about your writing that publishers always look for.
- The biggest questions publishers ask before they make a buying decision.
- How to title your book to maximize your sales potential
- The Pros and Cons of traditional publishing versus Self-Publishing
Bring questions, we’ll have answers!
These Zoom meetings are recorded and later posted to YouTube. Your attendance at these meetings serves as your permission to be seen in the recordings.
JOIN US! All Webinars are FREE and will air live via ZOOM and simulcast on FaceBook (if available).
You MUST register for each webinar separately to receive the ZOOM link.
Calls will be recorded and you will receive a link to the recording after the event.
Questions? Contact Office@DavisCreative.com