LAUNCHES APRIL 28, 2021
Living My tRuth: Personal Reflections on the Impact of the RBG Legacy
In her 87 and a half years, Ruth Bader Ginsburg left a significant mark on law, on feminism, and late in her life, on pop culture. She also left a significant mark on everyday life in America, helping to broaden the definition of "family" and the types of jobs women AND men are able to take. Her legacy is, in a way, the lives that countless Americans are able to live today.
You have been touched by RBG if you have . . .
- Obtained a mortgage without a male cosigner
- Opened a checking account without a male co-signer
- Started a business without a male co-signer
- Gotten a credit card without a male co-signer
- Obtained a business loan without a male co-signer
- Been hired for a job without gender-based discrimination
- Obtained birth control without your husband's permission
- Not been forced to provide proof of sterilization in order to apply for or retain employment
- Received pension benefits equal to male co-workers
- Received equal consideraiton to be an executor of your child's estate
FIND YOUR VOICE
SHARE YOUR STORY
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
You've been thinking about writing a book . . . but aren't sure where to start? Start with ONE chapter in the "Living My tRuth" Anthology!
The power of publishing provides the opportunity to stand out, get noticed, and stay top-of-mind!
Maximize Your Impact & Reduce Expenses Through Collaboration
TAKE A TIP-TOE INTO THE PUBLISHING POND.
An anthology is simply a collection of essays with a common theme, providing you the chance to be a published author — without the financial expense or time involved in writing an entire book on your own. Through the process of collaboration, more people learn about you and your unique offerings, at a greatly reduced price.
"BUT . . . What would I write about?"
Readers LOVE stories.
Potential clients love hearing about how you have helped someone else find solutions and solve problems. What does your potential client wake up in the middle of the night worried about? Share a story that SOLVES THOSE PROBLEMS and you are on your way to creating a relationship with that new client!
Attract More Clients, Help More People, and Monetize Your Passion
POSITION YOURSELF AS THE EXPERT.
As a contributing author to the anthology, you’ll spread your message and share your unique offerings through your own individualized chapter, while you expand your “tribe” and inspire others.
Inspire Others and Make a Difference.
PERFECT FOR EXPERTS, THOUGHT-LEADERS, AND INFLUENCERS!
As a life coach, mentor, therapist, physician, educator, speaker — or other service-provider — a professionally-published book helps you engage a larger audience and build your "tribe."
- Establish Your Credibility
- Inspire More People
- Project a Professional Image
- Develop Greater Visibility
- Attract, Retain and Solidify Your Client Base
Participating Authors Receive Benefits VALUED OVER $7000!
- Add “published author” to your credentials
- Experience the excitement of participating in a professional publishing program
- Two hours (per author/chapter) to work with a professional writing coach; (copy development beyond two hours may incur additional charges)
- Professional cover and interior layout design of paperback and e-book
- Two rounds of author revisions (layout stage)
- One round of professional proofreading
- Private Facebook group with all authors for sharing updates and ideas
- A pre-launch social media campaign
- 3-D and flat images of the book for your personal marketing purposes
- Mini e-book PDF of your chapter for marketing purposes/lead generation/relationship building
- “Top 100+ Book Marketing Ideas” (pre-launch, launch and post-launch)
- First Quarter 2021 projected publication/availability date
- Over 40,000 distribution points, including Amazon
- Library and Bookstore accessible
- Reduced-rate, authors-only distributor pricing on all book orders
INCLUDES Amazon Kindle Bestseller Campaign!
- Pre-launch and day of the launch strategy calls. Discover exactly what to do before, during, and after you hit bestseller to leverage and maximize your campaign. Personalized strategy and timeline development for you and your powerful launch. Sample language and blurbs you can use in social media, emails, newsletters, and videos to build out and support our ebook launch.
- Continuous Campaign Support: Personalized and dedicated support throughout your bestseller campaign (typically complete in 24-48 hours). Our marketing team and promotional partners come alongside you promoting and sharing throughout their combined reach of 10-million+ to support you and your book in becoming a best seller.
- Media Exposure: Highlight article(s) about Living My tRuth in International e-Magazines.
- Living My tRuth will launch and make you a Best Selling Author!
What we need from you . . .
- Your commitment to the project deadlines and signed contract reserves your chapter and secures your chapter sequence.
- Your commitment to participate in helping to promote the book via social media and your contact list.
- Contact JULIE to reserve your chapter. Chapter sequence is determined by the order in which you join the book.
- You'll be invited to our private, Authors-Only FaceBook group and invite you to check in with us there on a daily basis. This will be where you receive group communications about the project and can ask project-related questions.
- JANUARY / FEBRUARY 2021
- Forward your professional headshot to Julie Hohe. 300dpi minimum, 2” x 3” minimum size (do not crop).
- You will be working with Kay, your Writing Coach, to craft your 1400-word chapter and finalize your 150-word bio. If you need help STARTING your chapter, please reach out to Kay early . . . she can help you get started! Your involvement in this program includes 2 hours of her time to help you start/tweak/complete your chapter for final publication. Any additional time required by Kay will be discussed in advance with you and Kay and invoiced at $50/hour (via Kay) at the completion of your chapter.
- Please forward Kay your FINAL, Author-Approved 1400-word chapter AND your FINAL, Author-Approved 150-word bio, including actual HTML social media links, in the order you prefer to be contacted. (These links will be live in the e-book, so it is important to include the actual HTML links.)
- MARCH 2021
- You will receive a DRAFT PDF of your chapter to approve.
- Approve the final PDF of your chapter and place your order with Julie for personal copies of the book.
- APRIL 2021
- Your commitment to participate in helping to promote the Amazon Bestseller Campaign / Kindle launch via social media and your contact list
- Day-of-campaign visibility on social media, sharing, liking, loving and all that social media interaction throughout the day
- Paperback goes live and book orders are placed for shipment to authors.