My mother’s birthday was July 4th.
And, YES, she was one heck of a FIRECRACKER. She LOVED being the focus of attention, and knew how to make that happen.
She always led with her “sparkling” personality, and it always served her well. Even after she moved to a nursing home, she landed on the front page of the Webster Kirkwood Times at least twice.
As I look back, I now realize (in her own way), she was teaching me to be a “Firecracker”. . .
After all . . . Fireworks Get Noticed.
I now use my Mom’s “how-to-be-a-firecracker lessons” for creating my own “Fireworks” in business:
- GREET and introduce yourself to everyone you meet.
- SMILE and the world smiles back (she wrote this one in her high school year book).
- SPARKLE and always dress to impress — whether it’s your wardrobe or your website.
- GIVE of your Time, Treasure and Talent.
- COMMUNITY — surround yourself with supportive people.
- PERSISTENCE — if there is something you want, ASK for it.
- HAVE FUN — people want to work with people who are having fun.
If you are in business for yourself, and are ready to get noticed, give me a shout . . . I bet we can create some great fireworks together . . . I learned from the best!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!
At Davis Creative, our mission is to “create positive ripples”, and our purpose is to help YOU (our clients) help more people. You rely upon us to help you Look Good, Attract More Clients and Make More Money, and we love helping you create a “Happy, Healthy, Heart-filled Planet” — be it the mental-, physical-, financial-, or social-health of an individual, business or community.
From logos and taglines to business cards and books . . . our client base spans the globe with sales in all 50 states and in 17 countries. We help the “helpers and healers” . . . the life coaches, mentors, therapists, physicians, educators, authors, speakers, and a spectrum of professional service providers — all having one thing in common — they are making this world a better place.
Our RIPPLES . . . Our Core Beliefs . . . Our Client Commitment:
- RESPECT: We value diversity, unique perspectives and positive experiences.
- INTEGRITY: We take responsibility and do the right thing.
- PASSION: We love working with people who are passionate about their business and about helping others.
- PROMISE: We keep our word and make a commitment to support our clients’ best interests.
- LEGACY: We give. We give back. We give our clients their brand advantage.
- EXCELLENCE: We believe “Good Design is Good Business”, and good design encourages an atmosphere of excellence.
- SHARING: A peaceful world starts with sharing a single smile.
Sharing our RIPPLES . . .
The greatest compliment we receive is your repeat business. The second greatest compliment we receive is your referral to a new client! If you know someone who you think would be a great fit and needs our help, have them give Cathy a call at 888-598-0886.
Mindful Marketing (AKA: Relationship Marketing with a mission)
Our job is to help position you as the expert in your field – to be the first people your target audience calls – AND to help you build long-lasting relationships for ongoing referrals. Traditional marketing methods have less of an impact on the audiences of today, and there are many new ways to reach consumers. When our clients embrace a Mindful Marketing approach to targeting their consumer, they focus on what matters – both for their brand as well as for their consumer – especially when you are targeting a high-net-worth audience.
Today’s high-net-worth consumer wants to:
- Be heard and understood.
- Belong to a “cause” and contribute
- Feel stable and
- Feel significant
- Be successful and reach one’s potential.
Whether you are targeting the “down-home wealthy”, the professional athlete or the GUCCI crowd, traditional advertising methods don’t typically work with this audience. The solution is to cultivate relationships with people that can introduce you to their friends and/or clients that have money to spend. By developing a meaningful relationship with your consumer, you end up creating a stronger, more resilient brand and a more sustainable bond between you and that consumer – ultimately leading to additional referrals.
Reaching a high-net-worth audience is accomplished through:
- Having a succinct, well-crafted brand (Visual, Verbal & Virtual)
- Finding ways to take care of your consumer and “give” to them (or their causes), even before they become a client
- Identifying your niche markets
- Publicity via participation and sponsorships in newsworthy events, causes
- Positioning yourself as the expert in your field
- Concentrating on Referrals (the closing ratio for non-qualified leads is 10% vs 60% for leads via referral)
- Developing multiple streams of income (books, workshops, additional product lines, etc.)
- E-marketing (SEO, mobile media, social media, e-news, blogs, etc.)
- Establishing referral programs/thank-you programs/vendor rewards programs
According to Forrester Research (http://www.forrester.com/rb/research), the use of Relationship Marketing strategies (both B-B & B-C) contribute to a:
- 23% decrease in cost of sales
- 24% shortened sales cycle
- 27% improvement in customer retention
- 41% increase in sales per sales person
- 55% of consumers would pay extra to guarantee a better experience
- 300% improvement in lead conversion
At its core, Mindful Marketing builds mutually-beneficial relationships with your consumer and creates greater loyalty for your brand. It helps you establish a relationship with your consumer that their friends and family will admire, ultimately allowing new relationships to be developed.