Your Logo is Your Signature.
Your brand is not your logo.
Your logo is not your brand . . . yet a well designed logo is a fundamental component of a successful brand identity — the signature of your business.
Every now-and-then I hear, “I don’t need a logo, I use my signature”. But THAT IS THE POINT. Your signature IS your logo — AND your logo is your signature. If it looks KA-KA, and you can’t read it, then your message is, “Look at me . . . my business is KA-KA”. If you are willing to put your name on your product/ service, then why not let it be memorable — in a good way?
Choosing the right logo designer is vital. Just about everyone claims that they can design a logo, but it takes experience, insight and creativity to design the RIGHT logo.
A well-designed Logo will:
- Be simple, easy-to-read, yet memorable
- Communicate your brand positioning statement
- Distinguish your company from your competition
- Evoke the essence of what you do/sell
- Look good on business cards as well as billboards
- Look appropriate in black and white as well as color
- Look good in print, digital and promo applications
- Define your business through the use of fonts and color